MORE OF OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Foot & Ankle Specialists offers in office EPAT®
(Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment) for the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain or heel spur syndrome) and Achilles Tendonitis. EPAT is a painless treatment that provides successful relief of chronic heel/arch pain, as well as other musculoskeletal conditions. EPAT requires no anesthesia, no down time and allows for restored mobility and rapid return to normal daily activities. Call now to schedule an appointment.
- Warts are a common and painful condition that often do not respond to topical OTC medications and freezing agents. Foot & Ankle Specialists offers multiple options for the treatment of plantar warts including the use of a laser.
- Neuropathy is an increasingly common condition that affects the nerves in the lower legs and feet. The symptoms of neuropathy include painful burning, tingling and numbness to the lower legs and feet. Foot & Ankle Specialists offers NeuRemedy® a dietary supplement that helps support healthy function of the nerves in the feet and legs thereby reducing the symptoms of neuropathy. Call now to schedule an appointment to see if NeuRemedy® is right for you!
DIABETIC AND GENERAL FOOT CARE
- Whether you are rushing to work or standing in line at the grocery store, you depend on your feet to keep you standing and moving throughout your day. Keep your feet healthy with the special care they deserve.
- Now offering Dr.'s REMEDY® Enriched Nail Polish, which contains naturally occurring anti-fungal ingredients as well as vitamins and protein. This anti-fungal nail polish allows you to "conceal while you heal."